History API heads up

Alex Kiernan alexk at demon.net
Mon Jul 9 09:17:58 UTC 2001

> Alex Kiernan <alexk at demon.net> writes:
>
> > - dbz.c, dbz.h should probably move into the libhist/hisv6
>
> Yup, definitely.  Can we call the directory history rather than libhist?
> (I hope that doesn't break anything!)  It should be clearer.

I've just renamed it cvs side; whilst it might break someone who
managed to check it out in the hour or so in the middle, it seems
cleaner (plus if you deem it a bad thing, swapping it back is probably
less painful).

None of its integrated into the build mechanism yet, so its only CVS
you'd see complaining.