History API heads up

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 9 09:29:38 UTC 2001

Alex Kiernan <alexk at demon.net> writes:
> Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> writes:

>> Yup, definitely.  Can we call the directory history rather than
>> libhist?  (I hope that doesn't break anything!)  It should be clearer.

> Oops, just committed that bit :-( I could go on a quick renaming in
> the tree, before anyone else gets to check it out?

Yeah, just mv the directory directly in the CVS repository real quick
before anyone gets confused.  :)  Not something one normally wants to do,
but it cleans it up without leaving any trace behind and if you catch it
quick it should be safe.

> Hopefully I'm committing in an order whereby if you check out at just
> about any point you'll get something which builds.

Fantastic.  Thank you very much!  I just took a pass at trying to fix the
problem with the CVS commit messages not getting through, but it may not
be sufficient; if it isn't, I'll tweak it some more.