Newbie question

Nathan Ridge ridgey at mackay.matilda.net.au
Mon Jul 9 23:06:04 UTC 2001

Hi guys, changing from Diablo over to Inn for our news server. Running :

ii  inewsinn       1.7.2-16       NNTP client news injector, from
InterNetNews
ii  inn            1.7.2-16       News transport system `InterNetNews' by
the

under Debian Progency (Newton)

Have setup Inn as far as  I know correctly, I know there is a multicast feed
coming in, running tcpdump on the tuner interface I can see the packets, but
from some reason Inn in  not writing the articles, I have set the inn.conf
to localhost and change the nnrp.access, is there anywhere else that I
should be changing???

Thanks
Nathan