Couple of minor items in his.c in the 7/10 snapshot under Linux/gcc

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 11 15:18:29 UTC 2001

Joe St Sauver <JOE at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU> writes:

> /* Define if you can safely include both <sys/time.h> and <time.h>.  */
> #define TIME_WITH_SYS_TIME 1

> /* Define if you have the <sys/time.h> header file.  */
> #define HAVE_SYS_TIME_H 1

>> If either of them aren't defined, could you take a look in config.log
>> for the relevant log messages and see why configure didn't think that
>> <time.h> and <sys/time.h> could be included at the same time?

> Both were automatically defined...

Okay, I'm really confused then... his.c includes innd.h, which includes
portable/time.h, which should include both time.h and sys/time.h and
struct timeval really should be defined in one or the other.  Could you
take a look at those two system header files and see if struct timeval is
wrapped around some weird feature test macro or something?