INN won't start

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Jul 12 15:14:40 UTC 2001

I made a small change to newsfeeds, and now innd won't start (even after I
undid the change).

news.crit output follows:
Jul 12 10:10:42 reddwarf innd: SERVER cant bind RCreader Permission denied
Jul 12 10:11:48 reddwarf innd: SERVER bad_active ...
Jul 12 10:12:42 reddwarf innd: SERVER bad_active ...

Any ideas?
-Kelly