strange renumbering problems

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Jul 18 18:01:48 UTC 2001

Yes, I recreated the database, but what I discovered was that not all
the articles in the spool were put into the database (I am not sure
but I think they weren't put into the history file either).

These seemed to be older articles before the expiration date specified
in expire.ctl, but even when I changed expire.ctl for a very long
time, the articles never got in.

Anyone know why this is happening?

--
         John Covici