list archives..

greg andruk gja at meowing.net
Thu Jul 19 00:22:41 UTC 2001

To the list, since others much be trying to figure out this archive thing
too...

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 04:09:02PM +0200, Fabien Tassin wrote:
> for some unknown reasons, I've been removed from this list since a
> quite long time.

A while back (May I think) many of us were unsubscribed, listar must have
been in a bad mood or something.

> I'm trying to see what happened in the meantime but
> I'm unable to put my hands on uptodate archives.

The third-party archive linked from the front ISC Web page was dropped at
the same time as everyone else, but it appears to never have been
resubscribed.

On the ISC INN page is the ISC's own archive, which is up to date, but
everything from March 2001 to the present appears under the March page.

> Last message I've received from the list was :
> Date: 11 May 2001 21:36:27 -0700

Okay, then it was May =)