news report and overchan ?

Hoerst Gerd Gerd.Hoerst at eu.Takata.com
Tue Jul 24 07:42:06 UTC 2001

Hello List !

Since reworking the inn config for 2.3.2 i get newsreports like this:
===============================
overchan malformed token, Re: Chancen bei Selbstvertreten vor Gericht
"Sebastian Karkus" <karkus at web.de>      Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:20:19 +0200
<9jckjf$iiq$07$2 at news.t-online.com>
<9j9kpr$as2$07$1 at news.t-online.com><9j9pr2$nb543$1 at ID-53456.news.dfncis.
de><9jampf$o3u$03$2 at news.t-online.com> <85IgJbVzOeB at naranek.camelot.de>
2707    40      Xref: news.hoerst.net de.soc.recht.misc:203
===============================
many 1000 time. And i have really no idea what i did wrong.

I also have/had problems with my active file (lowwatermark was higher
then highwatermark)
and ctlinnd renumber "" seems not to work. (only for some groups)
then i read this:
=======================
Renumber never works, unless overview data is created.
See the description of ``enableoverview'' in inn.conf (5)for overview
creation.
but enableoverview was still enabled in inn.conf

BTW: Maybe somebody have a good setup for inn for use with tradspool
only.

Ciao Gerd

--
Gerd Hoerst