INN Weirdness

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Thu Jun 14 20:01:03 UTC 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:

> I don't understand why we throttled with disk space to spare, but as a

I was reminded that inode usage can be a concern, and although I'd already
cleared some articles out, it looks like that was the case.  Easy enough
to fix, though.

> more pressing concern, what do the above messages mean?

This is cute:

Jun 14 15:47:49 marduk makehistory[8630]: tradindexed: repacking group
comp.lang.c, offset 269
Jun 14 15:47:49 marduk makehistory[8630]: tradindexed: packgroup cant
write to /usr/local/news/spool/overview/c/l/c/comp.lang.c-NEW.IDX: Success

Is it just me, or is it failing due to "Success"?

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org