no new messages

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Fri Jun 15 08:04:19 UTC 2001

In article <20010607172719.C4638 at duckling.worldonline.nl>,
	Frans Dogge <fransd at worldonline.nl> wrote;

} I have a problem on my inn-2.2.1 reader. Messages posted on the local
} machine don't show up in the groups they are posted to. It has worked, but
} it has stopped working after I removed an external peer from the
} innfeed.conf, newsfeeds and nntpsend.ctl files. The overview and exiration
} still seem to work. Articles feeded to the machine are shown, but the
} locally posted messaes are not. What am I missing here?

Are you running traditional which means storageapi in inn.conf
is set to false?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou