Inn dying frequently

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Wed Jun 20 19:10:50 UTC 2001

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Sandra Regina wrote:

> I have searched inn-workers list archive , and what I have found is
> that it was a bug problem. But I'm running the last version of it...

There may be bugs in 2.3.2 (there is not necessarily a new version for
every bugfix), if what you found in the archives is actually your problem,
you'd want to either apply the fix to your copy of 2.3.2 or try using the
most recent STABLE snapshot from ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/inn/snapshots/,
which would probably have any known bugfix applied.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org