Configuration parsing code landed

Forrest J. Cavalier III mibsoft at epix.net
Thu Jun 21 11:28:28 UTC 2001

> Oh, and for those of you who like random statistics....

The statistics are not random I hope!  I hope they
were actual metrics.  Random is OK sometimes, but
it would also be helpful to know what file(s) you
are reporting.

>   1142   428    total lines/statements
>
>    286  lines had comments        25.0 %
>     11  comments are inline       -1.0 %

Certainly, negative percentages are less expected
(and therefore more random than non-negative) but...
I'm curious to know what calculation was used to
result in a negative percentage.