misterious SMstore file

Dmitry Novosjolov novodim at nsu.ru
Sun Mar 25 15:45:56 UTC 2001

Good morning !

My INN-2.3 on BSDI 4.0 box sais:

news://var/news/spool/big/archive $ ctlinnd mode
Server throttled File exists writing SMstore file -- throttling
Allowing remote connections
Parameters c 10 i 50 (0) l 1000000 o 115 t 300 H 2 T 60 X 0 normal specified
Not reserved
Readers separate disabled File exists writing SMstore file -- throttling
Perl filtering enabled

Please give me a piece of advice: what to do to get my inn running again.
Where does inn keep this file ?
Sometimes when spool is full it cannot post, because "cannot write SMstore
file - no space left".
Please help me.

Dimitry Novojoslov, system administrator of NSU.