Last call for INN 2.3.2

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Mar 29 21:25:51 UTC 2001

In article <ylbsr17wx1.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
Russ Allbery  <rra at stanford.edu> wrote:

| I've backported the innxmit changes from CURRENT and updated NEWS.  Any
| other changes that should make it into INN 2.3.2?  I'd like to generate a
| test release sometime next week.

  I'm not sure what made the 0222-STABLE so much slower at artwrite and
hiswrite than 0222-CURRENT, but did whatever sped things up get in the
STABLE release? I got a significant reduction in write* times, which
make my machines viable a little longer.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc