How to use tradindexed ?

Richard Michel rm at esib.net
Tue May 8 13:55:46 UTC 2001

At 08:52 08.05.2001 -0400, you wrote:

>On Tue, 8 May 2001, Richard Michel wrote:
>
>> sorry i´m an INN Newbie and i didn´t know that you can´t use
>> tradindexed for nnrp,
>
>Err, yes you can.
>
>To try to understand your problem, the output of connecting to the server
>manually (using telnet) would be helpful.  Any relevant log entries also.
>

>--
>Jeffrey M. Vinocur
>jeff at litech.org

ok
so here´s what i get if i connect to the server with telnet to port 119:

200 news-ffm1 InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.3.1 ready (posting ok).
215 Newsgroups in form "group high low flags".
.
205 .

Verbindung zu Host verloren.

if anyone wants to try this, the hostname is news-ffm1.netscalibur.de
no pass required for the next 60 minutes

it would help me a lot to get this thing running

thx to all
richard