active.Z or active.all-alt.Z

Yutaka KAWASE yutaka at mailhost.net
Tue May 8 16:39:27 UTC 2001

Thanks for your comments, Russ.

Actuall I have read ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/CONFIG/README and
lerned that Mr. David Lawrence is maintaining the active
file. However, as I couldn't find out any explanation about the
difference between 'active' and 'altive.all-alt', I thought I could
come across any story about them.

I am still not clear wht those groupes are bogus and others are not,
but I think I got a feeling.

Thanks.

--
Yutaka KAWASE <yutaka at mailhost.net>