Configuration parsing and INNT (was: Last call for INN 2.3.2)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed May 9 13:08:27 UTC 2001

Fabien Tassin <fta at sofaraway.org> writes:

> About the threaded transit code, I have to admit that the bad feedbacks
> I've received for my unified configuration syntax proposal disgusted me
> a little bit.  I'm now using my spare time on another project. I'll
> probably give another chance to INNT later.

I'm very sorry to hear that; I didn't mean to turn you off on the
project.  :/

I *have* been actively working on my proposal for configuration parsing,
just somewhat quietly.  (But I do have a start on the code.)  I think I'm
at the point where I can send out some concrete information to the list
about the API and the detailed syntax; I'll try to get to that sometime
this week.