final ISC patch

James Ralston qralston+ml.inn-workers at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri May 11 05:20:48 UTC 2001

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:
> I don't intend to make inn run Solaris2.6 with IPv6 patches.  I know
> not a few guys run CURRENT in production and I don't want CURRENT
> doesn't work.

Another good reason not to worry about adding additional functionality
for Solaris 2.6: Sun declared "end of product life" for 2.6 a few
months ago.  From this point forward, the only effort Sun will expend
towards 2.6 is creating fixes for security vulnerabilities.

--
James Ralston, Information Technology
Software Engineering Institute