Last call for INN 2.3.2

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Tue May 15 11:48:14 UTC 2001

On May 15, Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou at nec.co.jp> wrote:

 >} Using NNTP would be faster (no overhead) and way more powerful (I'm not
 >} going to use NFS over a WAN link, but I'd like to deploy dreaderd-like
 >} servers at a remote location).

 >I suspect that it'd not be fast if nnrpdcheckart is set
 >to true which, I believe, is needed by not a few server.
 >How does dreaderd treat?
It does not support this feature.
I think it could be implemented by sending along with the headers feed
some kind of "modify overview" message which will update the overview
database and mark the article as deleted.
(This would be used also to implement nocem-on-spool, which diablo does
not support.)

--
ciao,
Marco