nnrpd rate limit?

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri May 18 13:16:46 UTC 2001

  I know I had to hack download rate limiting into nnrpd in 1.4 and 1.7,
but I thought it was around somewhere in 2.x as something set either in
readers.conf or by auth programs. But I can't seem to find the code in
nnrpd, or any ref to it.

  Am I just running poorly on three hours sleep, or is it really not
there. I just got a bunch of DSL users, and they are pulling 2-3Mbit of
binaries each. I can obviously add this myself where I used to, but I
only want to limit certain users, not the chaining servers.
--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc