auth

Fernando Palma fpalma at uevora.pt
Thu May 24 15:30:50 UTC 2001

"Jeffrey M. Vinocur" wrote:

> On Thu, 24 May 2001, Fernando Palma wrote:
>
> > Is it possible do code a auth prog that returns the users
> > permissions to the inn server??

What I'm refering to is to something like ckpasswd, but this
programs return the username in case of a valid
authentication. And what I want to khnow is if this kind of
programas allow me to send whith the username the permissions
of the user (groups that he can read and post).

--
[ Fernando José Rebelo Palma ]
[ SC - Universidade de Evora ]