inn-cvs.isc.org

Forrest J. Cavalier III mibsoft at epix.net
Wed Nov 7 12:07:07 UTC 2001

> It's still there, a month later.  Is there an anon CVS server of this that I can
> update from, or do I get to download the snapshots now?

You could use httpsync.  The -current tree is CVSup'ed every 2 hours.

See instructions at:
     http://www.mibsoftware.com/userkt/inn/dev/

If the ISC is interested, this could easily be done from
isc.org.  The httpsync method uses existing HTTP servers.

All you need to generate on the server is a listing of files,
and the httpsync client fetches that list, compares to local
file system and does the incremental update.

Source is Free software, ultra-portable C, runs on Windows
and Unix.

Are you interested, Russ?