mailpost and crossposted mailing lists

Scott Russell lnxgeek at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 13 05:10:15 UTC 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 10:01:04AM +0900, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:
> Or try mailpost in CURRENT.  It's capable of handling multiple
> newsgroups.

Wow, good responses. And here I was ready to write my very own super-duper
mail2news script with neat cross posting support. :) I've looked at cistron
already and it does some things I personally think may be the root of all
evil (like Message-id: mangling) but it looks very nice. I'll take a look at
mailpost from CURRENT as well.

Thanks for all the help!

--
Regards,