synchronization betwenn the spool readers

souadh at libertysurf.fr souadh at libertysurf.fr
Mon Oct 15 14:20:32 UTC 2001

In fact I would like to know if there is a way to check
that the 2 readers have an exactly the same spool
and if not get the missing articles .

 } I would like to know if it is possible to synchronize
 } spools aof two readers , I mean to be sure thta the 2
 } machines have exactly the same articles
 } because the readers hare load balanced .

 Set xrefslave in inn.conf to true.  See inn.conf(5) for
more.

 --
 Katsuhiro Kondou