INN 2.3.1 and X-Trace

Przemyslaw Maciuszko sal at gazeta.pl
Tue Oct 16 06:33:53 UTC 2001

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:

> How about nnrpdauthsender also in readers.conf?  See the
> description in inn.conf(5) :)
Oh.
I've missed that one :(
But it seems not to work properly :(
Whenever I'll put 'false' or 'true' the Sender header is still prepended.
And the man says:
         authenticated user name and the reader's hostname.  If
         this is enabled but authentication does not return a
         username, the Sender:  header will be removed from all
         posts even if the poster includes one.  This is a

So if I'm not authenticating and the value is "true" the Sender header
should be removed.
And it's not.
If I'll change value to "false" it adds the Sender header, too :(

--
Przemyslaw Maciuszko
Agora S.A.