INN 2.4 and IPv6

Brandon Hume hume at Den.BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca
Tue Oct 23 13:26:59 UTC 2001

> This is incorrect.  I could managed to compile, but
> it didn't work, even for IPv4.

Has anyone taken a look at the INN patches (relative to 2.3.2) for IPv6 from
the NORTH project?

I've currently got it built and running on my Solaris 8 workstation, preparing
for rollout to the production webserver.  It seems to work fine, insomuch
that it recognizes IPv6 addresses in readers.conf, incoming.conf, and IPv4
doesn't seem affected.  I've yet to set up feeds, so I don't know how well
the IPv6 mods to innfeed work yet.

It even includes updates to autoconf.

--
Brandon Hume    - hume -> BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca, http://WWW.BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca/