Problem with posting

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Fri Oct 26 04:01:56 UTC 2001

In article <720AE932C238D411B4D100C04F10DA6B036787FB at exchange.epr.com>,
	Oleg Efimov <oleg at intertrust.com> wrote;

} I recently installed inn-2.3.2 with direct posting to the feeder
} (news-in.n54ny.ip.att.net). The posting configuration in inn.conf look like
} this:
:
} Is it something wrong with configuration on my side or my feeder (AT&T) is
} doing some weird stuff here?

The feeder doesn't seem to feed your posted article to
your server.  There are two possibilities.

- Your server is so busy that it cannot receive some of
  articles.
- Posted article includes your server's pathhost element,
  and the feeder considers it doesn't need to feed back
  to your server.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou