SMstore file -- throttling

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Oct 27 21:42:48 UTC 2001

I am getting the same thing with the 1012 snapshot of the stable inn
in the case that my inn does not shutdown normally.  I am using trad
spool as my article storage and buffindexed as my overview storage.
When the system shut down abnormally, I had to rebuild the overview
data.

Is there any way this can be avoided as it is somewhat time consuming?

Thanks.

--
         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com