Red Hat Linux, inn 2.3.1, findmissing.pl and expireover -a -s

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Sat Sep 1 14:12:51 UTC 2001

In article <Pine.LNX.4.30L2.0108301336550.31053-100000 at maestro.inav.net>,
	Terry Letsche <letsche at INAV.NET> wrote;

} I'm currently fixing/rebuilding the overview db, not sure if I need to
} rebuild history or not. I'm using the command:
}
} makehistory -b -O -x -F

This should rebuild overview, but

} @050000003CD9000010AB0000000000000000@: Bad article handle

this should not happen.  Can you read that article with sm?

# sm @050000003CD9000010AB0000000000000000@

I suspect strange thing happens to somewhere.

} What is the recommended way to recover from a crash? I was hoping that

Remove whole overview database, rebuild it and history as
well.  Renumber active.  That's what I do whenever the
server crashes unfortunately.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou