INN binaries for solaris 7

Hongcheang.Quek at ap.sony.com Hongcheang.Quek at ap.sony.com
Tue Sep 11 09:07:50 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,

I have been having problems with the compilation of INN 2.32 on my solaris 7
workstation.  Is there anywhere that I can get the binaries for Solaris 7? I
have been to www.tucows.com and found that they have a version of INN223 for
sparc, but somehow I cannot get the program to work. :(

Thank you
Quek Hong Cheang

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the
original message. Thank you.