INN binaries for solaris 7

Hongcheang.Quek at ap.sony.com Hongcheang.Quek at ap.sony.com
Tue Sep 11 10:50:54 UTC 2001

Hi Katsuhiro san

I am now trying to compile INN2.3.2 and it complaints of not being able to find
"Makefile.global", which is in the first line of the include directive in
Makefile.  I am using gcc 3.0 and have tested it by compiling a small program
successfully.  Sorry if this is a trival problem because this is the first time
that I am using "make".  :)

Thanks
Quek

Katsuhiro Kondou <Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org> on 09/11/2001 06:25:30 PM