unspooling failed

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Sat Sep 22 11:43:21 UTC 2001

In article <Pine.LNX.4.31.0109211611300.30738-100000 at ccs.covici.com>,
	John Covici <covici at ccs.covici.com> wrote;

} I spoke too soon in my previous message -- not in a log, but it says
} file exists writing SMstore file --throttling.
}
} What is this and what can be done with this?
} The only reference was that rnews rejected its connection because if
} it.

That means innd doesn't run properly and can't accept
any article.  So rnews failed.  The reason why this
problem happens comes from, I suspect, overview corruption.

To fix this, it's necessary to rebuild overview data.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou