virtual IP for innxmit

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Sep 27 12:16:38 UTC 2001

Hello,

i have inn installed on machine with more IP's;
my feeds are set up to accept connections from one of virtual IP's;
anyway I can't force innxmit (can I? how?) to bind to the virtual address.

Anyone can help me? I'm afraid the peer admins don't have much time so any
quick fix would be nice...

I even think binding to IP address would be nice for innxmit...

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/