Server throttling... will soon throttle server

Joey Smith codeatlas at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 22:24:43 UTC 2001

--- Joey Smith <codeatlas at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just in case this problem is caused by my script
> that
> i use to execute the inn+suck combo, I am posting it
> below.
>
> If there is anything incorrect about it, please feel
> free to point me in the right direction :-)

Well, i can say that i dont think that sucks causing
the problem, since i just downloaded another suck-like
proggie called newsstar (
http://realh.worldonline.co.uk/newsstar.html ) to test
this out, and it's output is generally simmilar to
what i've been getting...

As you can see from looking at it, same problems as
before, which probably means it's something with
inn...

newsstar output:
 << 43/1065 @ 18.86KB/s          >> 0/0 2375B/s
Critical: Artical rejected after sending: 436 cant
write history, Success
Critical: Artical rejected after sending: 436 cant
write history, Success
Critical: Artical rejected after sending: 436 cant
write history, Success
Critical: Artical rejected after sending: 436 cant
write history, No such file or directory
Critical: Artical rejected after sending: 436 cant
write history, No such file or directory
Critical: Artical rejected after sending: 436 cant
write history, No such file or directory
Critical: Artical rejected after sending: 400 No such
file or directory writing history database file --
throttling
 << 50/1065 @ 19.21KB/s        >> 0/0 @ 2006B/s
Critical: Article rejected before sending: no response
from server
Error: Exiting due to signal 13