problems with posting on 2.3.2

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sat Apr 6 13:29:55 UTC 2002

Hello,

(not in FAQ, didn't see in documentation and mailing lists archives on
www.isc.org are outdated...)

I have problems posting with 2.3.2 - it always says:

nnrpd[62950]: work.fantomas.sk post failed 437 Invalid Xref header ""

Well, i did post without Xref header, but why does inn report this as a bug?
There is probably something set wrong. but what?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/