Retroactively cross-posting articles

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Apr 8 18:03:50 UTC 2002

In article <sg6633rigo at opaopa.org>, Kenichi Okada  <okada at opaopa.org> wrote:

| It is difficult to be delivered immediately.
| If you know addresses of all mailing list, you can parse
| fields 'To' and 'Cc' of the first mail and create merged Newsgroups.

  That would seem the better solution. Of course he MUST know all the
mailing lists, since mail to a list he doesn't gateway would not be of
interest. I guess you could break that if you worked at it, with Bcc: or
mail through a forwarder, but in general the submission address of each
gatewayed list should be available.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc