innfeed curiosity

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Apr 14 23:14:43 UTC 2002

Katsuhiro Kondou <Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org> writes:

> I suspect no one(including me) can anwser this.  I think coding style of
> innfeed makes it difficult to find where the problem is.  I think
> rewriting innfeed should be included in TODO list.  Russ and Jeff, how
> do you think on this issue?

I'd like to at the very least see the code redone to use the same coding
style as the rest of INN, yeah.  I haven't looked at it in enough detail
to be able to tell whether that would require a rewrite, or if some
reworking would make it easier to follow.

I think it makes sense to put something in TODO about it.  (I won't have a
chance to work on it any time soon, though.)