innfeeding is not feeding articles

kajan kajan at singnet.com.sg
Wed Apr 24 14:00:34 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I have solved this problem. Actually some of the directories under
/var/spool/news (like innfeed, articles, incoming, outgoing etc) were owned
by tcb user & backup group. I had to change the user & group ownership to
"news".

Also I had to remove the lock files in /var/spool/news/innfeed directory.

Regards

Kajan