news not moving from incoming

Support support at obantec.net
Mon Apr 29 22:46:14 UTC 2002

Hi

Getting closer! I created a new group and changed inn.conf nnrpdposthost:
It was my news server FQDN but now blank! and it works?

Now only issue is db/active is out of step with rebuilt data.
Is there a resync command to get numbers from overview files and correct
this , or a trick number like all 0's

Mark