Debugging my news feed

Sundaram Divya-QDIVYA1 Divya.Sundaram at motorola.com
Mon Aug 19 03:08:32 UTC 2002

OK,

Here is the deal - I have some newsgroups that do not seem to be getting
propagated. The news source server folks say that they are sending the
articles downstream to my server - its just that they are not showing
up on my server. Any ideas on where I should start looking? I am seeing
about 3% of my articles getting rejected. Is that "normal"?

Thanks again for your help.

Regards