Checking system groups (was Re: Auth/Access Question)

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Tue Aug 20 22:40:46 UTC 2002

Oh, a couple last things:

- Potentially somebody could add another flag to ckpasswd to read the
  groups data from an external file instead of using the system
  database.

- Until such time as the above is done, I can't put anything to test -g
  in the test suite.  It works though.

- The ckpasswd manpage has the flags in alphabetical order.  I almost
  missed that (except that -u and -p are oddly non-adjacent), so I
  though it'd be worth to warn people to pay attention to such things
  (it's not in HACKING, at quick glance).

- There a couple files generated with an old podlators, do we want them
  up-to-date so the diffs are honest next time somebody needs to change
  something, or not bother?

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org