Need Help

T.J. Duchene linuxman at worldwebcafe.com
Thu Aug 22 20:13:18 UTC 2002

My most abject apologies if this is the wrong list to post to for this. I need some help with the latest version of INN, and the documentation and free resources seem rather sparse.

I setup INN very carefully.  I know the server is receiving the newsfeed, and saving the articles.  I cannot, however, get the articles off of the server with a client.

I keep receiving this error, and I really need some advice from an old hand at INN.  This is the first time I've set it up.

400 Permission denied writing creating overview file -- throttling

Please email me at my address with any replies.  Thanks.

T.J. Duchene

linuxman at kewlness.net
tduchene at kewlness.net