Licenses on a few things in INN

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 12 19:46:27 UTC 2002

bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com> writes:

> I don't feel strongly, but I don't like the precedent of removing stuff
> because it offends someone, rather than for any legal requirement.

I can see that, but on the other hand, I'd prefer that anyone who wants be
able to change parts of INN and redistribute it, so having things in our
package that one has to be careful not to use if one is a business, or
that one can't change, doesn't seem right.

INN's ability to be changed and redistributed has kept development going
at some points in the past, so I think it's important.