Auth/Access Question

David R. Fischer fischerdr at softhome.net
Wed Aug 14 03:47:49 UTC 2002

Thanks Russ,

this is kinda what i was looking for but more for atomic access control
per user basis or more importantly a way of grouping users to access
certain newsgroups more so beyond the limited one database model.

what I am trying to do is have different groups containing hundreds of
users have access to only their groups newsgroups..

Any help in this area would be great....

Thanks
David R. Fischer