checkincludedtext behavior

definitely what rone at ennui.org
Tue Dec 10 15:55:17 UTC 2002

Russ Allbery writes:
  Jeffrey M Vinocur <jeff at litech.org> writes:
  > Or do we want to declare that anybody who wants to fiddle with this
  > should just disable it and use a posting filter?
  I'm leaning a bit towards the latter, but I don't have a very strong
  opinion.  I've always considered the included text check to be pretty
  worthless, so I'm probably the wrong person to be deciding; I'd be
  interested to hear from someone who actually uses it.

I've always liked it, but if you could get it to prevent people from
top-posting, that would be super-cool.

rone
--
New from the makers of Li'l Swimmers:  Li'l Eaters.  Edible underwear
that looks just like Mommy's and Daddy's!		- Kibo