Problems sending news

Pavel V. Knyazev pasha at surnet.ru
Wed Dec 18 16:09:51 UTC 2002

You're using CNFS buffers.
In this case you won't see any additional files
because all articles are stored in one or more
files (called CNFS buffers).

You should feed all articles to innfeed program,
which will send your articles further, but first
declare innfeed (find this in your newsfeeds file
and change it to the real path name):
innfeed!\
    :!*\
    :Tc,Wnm*:/path/to/your/startinnfeed