cnfsstat: Cannot open Cycbuff...

Lucas, Ryan D. rlucas at kpmg.ca
Thu Dec 19 14:17:13 UTC 2002

I am running INN2.3.3 with large file support compiled in and cnfsstat is
not working for me anymore. It used to work without large file support.
Maybe I just did something wrong when I compiled it. One other question I
have... I have various sized cycbuff files (see configuration below, will
number eight and nine get filled completely before one through seven start
getting rotated?

Here is what my storage.conf file looks like:

method cnfs {
	newsgroups: *
	class: 1
}

Here is what my cycbuff.conf looks like:

cycbuff:spl1:/cache1/spool/one:2097152
cycbuff:spl2:/cache1/spool/two:2097152
cycbuff:spl7:/cache1/spool/seven:2097152
cycbuff:spl8:/cache1/spool/eight:5097152
cycbuff:spl9:/cache1/spool/nine:5097152
metacycbuff:all:spl1,spl2,....

When I run cnfsstat here is that I get

Class all  for groups matching "*"
Cannot open Cycbuff /cache1/spool/one ...

Your thoughts are appreciated, remember I'm quite new at this so be gentle
:)

Ryan

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.