nnrpd issue

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Fri Dec 20 09:41:48 UTC 2002

In article <yllm32uxrh.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} If the problem is with the storage API calls, Katsuhiro's patch should
} have helped.  So I'm not sure what's going on.

Can I make it clear what is going on?

In article <001701c29493$5e5dbca0$4201800a at surnet.ru>,
	"Pavel V. Knyazev" <pasha at surnet.ru> wrote;

} I thought 'ctlinnd renumber group' would help me ... it didn't somehow.
} I don't get it at all, where does it get lowmark number after that :-\
} Seems like renumber doesn't do things it has to. I may be wrong though.

Is lo number updated after 'ctlinnd renumber ...'?
And how does it look like about this;

In article <000901c28c97$14efb7c0$4201800a at surnet.ru>,
	"Pavel V. Knyazev" <pasha at surnet.ru> wrote;

} group alt.binaries.sounds.mp3
} 211 63130 2395958 2460705 alt.binaries.sounds.mp3
} next
} 223 2409831 <aqrm12$ga2$6 at reader12.wxs.nl> Article retrieved; request text
} separately.

Article number is the same as lo after renumbering?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou