Reader logging oddity?

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Sun Feb 3 12:20:18 UTC 2002

In article <a39e8p$aff$1 at krell.zikzak.de>,
	Bettina Fink <laura at hydrophil.de> wrote;

} We cross-checked the numbers: He sucked indeed 182 articles. But the
} articles were spread over several groups, not only de.alt.etc.auktionshaeuser
} (the last group in his suckrc). It seems that the last group gets the
} totalized number of downloaded articles for all groups.
}
} Any idea what's wrong?

I don't know how suck behaves, but it should happen if it
does like;

- get article's Message-ID from xover throughout specified
  newsgroups
- try to get all articles by 'article <msgid>' at the last
  newsgroup
--
Katsuhiro Kondou