IPv6 testing

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Tue Feb 5 00:05:33 UTC 2002

IPv6 support is coming along nicely.  (If anybody wants to peer, let me
know.)

Anybody who's running CURRENT (particularly on anything other than linux)
and is willing to test something, let me know.

(It's autoconf'd, so everything should work just fine with --disable-ipv6,
which is the default, in which case we can commit this and let people look
at it.  But there are some changes to the socket stuff and we don't want
to surprise anybody by breaking something suddenly.)

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org